Amish Origins, Deep Penetrating, Greaseless Pain Relief Cream, 3.5 oz (99.22 g)
Price: $24.45 (XCD)
SAVE $5.21 (18%)
Buy with 5% discount
- Package Quantity: 3.5 oz (99.22 g)
- Shipping Weight: 0.35 lbs / 0.16 kg
- Actual Weight: 0.30 lbs / 0.14 kg
- Dimensions Imperial: 2.8 x 2.3 x 2.3 in
- Dimensions Metric: 7.1 x 5.8 x 5.8 cm
About the Product
- Sore Muscles
- Restless Legs
- Aching Joints
- Natural Ingredients
Arthritis Pain, Sore Joints and Muscles, Sore Throat, Sinus Trouble, Restless Leg Syndrome
Amish Origins Deep Penetrating Pain Relief Cream 3.5 oz. Works wonderfully for arthritis, sore muscles and joints, cuts, abrasions, bruises, cough due to colds, head colds, throat congestion, sinus problems, and much, much more. The same amazing results as the original Amish Origins but in a grease-less lotion base.
How To Use (Intake/Apply)
Adults and children over 12 years:
- Apply freely to affected areas, rub well
- Colds: Apply on chest, back and neck.
- Heat Colds: Apply around nostrils, on forehead and behind ears. Place a small amount in vaporizer for aid.
- Sore Throat: Apply liberally on throat and neck for sore throats.
Children 12 years or younger:
- Consult your physician
List of Ingredients
|Menthol 8%||Topical analgesic|
|Inactive Ingredients |
Water, carthamus tinctorius (hybrid salflower) seed oil, heliantus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, beeswax, hydrogenated castor oil, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethenol, eucalyptus globulus leaf oil , chlorphenesin, cinnamomum camphora bark oil, abies sibirica needle oil, methyl salicylate, sodium chloride.
Precautions and Warnings
- For external use only, as directed!
- Avoid contact with eyes or other sensitive areas.
- If prone to allergic reaction from aspirin or salicylate, consult your doctor before using.
- If conditions persist more than seven days, consult with your doctor.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep this cream out of the reach of children.
- Do not bandage tightly or use a heating pad.
- Do not place in mouth or nostrils.
- May irritate sensitive skin.
- Store at room temperature